These terms and conditions (of use and service) govern your use of this site and, also, all contractual obligations into which you have entered with Mindful SWFL, dba.
Terms for Use of our Web Services
Web services include our APIs as well as any of our websites.
While we are proud of the services we provide to the world for free and try to make them reliable and useful, we make no promises about them. All web services are certain to fail some of the time. We adapt and change our services from time to time, so you may find that something that worked for you may cease to work. We may also stop supplying any service, temporarily or permanently, or block access to our services to anyone for any reason.
If you need some guarantee of a particular service level, then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss whether we could offer you a commercial version of any of our services (assuming one is not already available).
We are not a law firm and nothing we do is intended to be taken as legal advice. In particular:
- We encourage the use of our open data commons licenses but we cannot give any warranty that they will work in the way expected or should be used for any specific purpose. If in doubt, you should take your own legal advice.
- The API supplied with our Public Domain Works project is not guaranteed to provide an answer with 100% certainty. Copyright law is complex and there may be obscure cases that are not handled correctly. It is intended to be a starting point, not the word of God.
WHAT YOU AGREE
You agree not to use our websites to do any of the following:
- Anything illegal either where you are in the world, or where we are.
- Cause nuisance to other users of our services.
- Interfere with the normal running of our services.
- Try to access our systems in a way other than those advertised by us and, in particular, to use a web crawler that does not respect the robots exclusion policy.
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
There are no general age restrictions for use of this website, but certain products available within our site’s store are age-restricted. To access this website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain personal information or other registration details. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete.
If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the site or any of its resources, suspend services for which you have previously contracted, and to terminate any pending contractual arrangements, or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without our Company’s express prior written consent. For example, you may not (and may not authorize any other party to) (i) co-brand this site, or (ii) frame this site, or (iii) hyperlink to this site, without the express prior written permission of our company. For purposes of these Terms of Service, co-branding means to display a name, logo, trademark, or any other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or the content accessible within this site. You agree to cooperate with our Company in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing, or hyper-linking immediately to cease.
Trademarks, service marks, logos, or logotypes appearing on this website are the property of the company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, logos, or logotypes to the company. Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, logos, or logotypes retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos or logotypes appearing on the website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may not post, send, publish, or transmit by any means in connection with this site any material that:
you do not have the right to post, including proprietary information of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- advertises any commercial endeavor or engages in any commercial activity;
- solicits funds, advertisers, or sponsors;
Your use of this site is at your own risk. The Content is provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. Updated: 10-19-20
Source Attribution: Creative Commons